Bishop Grosseteste University
"We could see the benefits of myday's aggregating capabilities. It simply pulls together all the information a student needs in a format they can engage with."
- Richard Corn, Head of IT Infrastructure, Bishop Grosseteste University
- Offered immediate cost savings as Office 365 is embedded within myday – drives utilisation of Office 365, as well as other products such as the VLE, leveraging the existing investments you have already made.
- Offer of mobile framework, as well as developer enabled to build own apps. Richard sees the portal as a living thing, growing and changing in response to the demands of the university – ‘One Drive’, ‘My Grades’ and ‘Library’ tiles in constant development, providing up-to the-minute responses to student needs.
- BGU considered the ‘DIY’ approach, but decided "Why commit staff time and equipment to that when you can go out to a supplier who’s already done it?"
- Students can access the BGU dashboard on any device, as result they are more engaged and there are no barriers to efficient learning.
- With student’s facing ever increasing complexity and being presented with a multitude of disparate systems, myday aggregates everything into one easy access place in an attractive dashboard which is highly intuitive, with single sign on access.
- "myday provided a one-stop shop for all our student’s educational needs" concluded Richard.